At the beginning of the year the NHS released the new NHS App for all people within the UK that have access to a tablet or smartphone
The NHS App is for people aged 13 and over who are registered with a connected GP surgery.
You can use some of the app's features without your GP surgery being connected.
95% of surgeries are now connected to the NHS App.
With the NHS App you can:
• check your symptoms – find reliable NHS information on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get immediate advice
• book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery
• order repeat prescriptions – see your available medications and request a new repeat prescription
• view your medical record – get secure access to your GP medical record
• register to be an organ donor – easily manage your preferences on the NHS Organ Donor Register
• choose how the NHS uses your data – register your decision on whether it can be used for research and planning
How do you get the app?
Just follow the link below
NHS App for Apple NHS App for Android
Once downloaded you will need to complete a registration process to confirm who you are, then you can use the app.