Close this search box.

Child – New Problem

If your child has a new medical problem and you would like help with it.

Please select the problem your child are experiencing from the list below:

If you are unable to find your problem within the list above please use – Get help with my health problem.

Please note that the New Problem Form is currently closed. If your problem cannot wait until we are open. Please contact NHS 111