Medicines and Monitoring
Many medications require regular blood tests or other monitoring techniques, to ensure that they are making a difference to your health, that they are not causing any hidden side effects and are safe and appropriate for you to continue at the same dose and for the practice to continue to prescribe.
You will be advised on how often such tests are necessary and we ask that you are proactive in arranging blood test appointments in advance of needing your repeat prescription.
How to obtain a repeat prescription.
- Register for online access to our clinical system (SystmOne) to book appointment and request repeat prescriptions - please talk to reception team to arrange personal log in details
- SystmOne mobile App (available from Apple store and Google Play)
- Hand in your hard copy repeat prescription request slip to reception – using the ‘repeat prescription box’ in the entry lobby at the surgery
- Post your prescription request to the practice. We do not post repeat prescriptions to patients
- Arrange for your preferred pharmacy to request on your behalf.